Wikipedia

Search results

Reflections; (midterm)






Reflection a process where students describe their learning, how it changed, and how it might relate to future learning experiences. 
Before we started this course, we wrote down our expectations regarding the topics, the learning environment, as well as our instructor. I stated there that I want to learn more about the topics covered and to improve both my knowledge and capability with regard to the course's basic knowledge and abilities. I stated in my learning environment that I hoped my classmates would assist me in enhancing my learning capacity. I wrote to my instructor stating my expectation that he would understand the situation and assist us in developing our skills.
The expectation I wrote their perfectly meet and as our class continues along. My existing learning exceeds my expectations in terms of what I had anticipated.




No comments: