Wikipedia

Search results

Drawing with the LINE TOOL;

 

This is what I expect from this output.


 and this is the truth;
I admit that I am finding it challenging to do this exercise since I don't have my own laptop to use, and I have to use my time to make my expectations more reasonable, so there is pressure to complete this activity because I have to return the borrowed laptop. 

    
 



    The drawing above which is the bridge was created using the line tool in Adobe Animate. In order to create such, you must remember the following:

    • -          Go to the Properties Panel where you can modify the stroke size, width and scale depending of what you desire but make sure that use is it appropriately.
    • -          Then if it requires to tilt or curve, you can select the selection tool and then you can tilt it.
    • -          You can draw art and pattern strokes with variable width by applying pressure or tilting the stylus. To fine-tune the width points even further, use the Width tool.
    • -          If you wish to add background from the internet or from your computer, then you can add it but make sure that your main character or layer is must be send it front by doing the right click then choose arrange and select bring front. 

No comments: